Airbnb is one of our favorite companies--a way to make money, meet international travelers, and show off your beautiful home? Sounds like a dream! The innovative company is no longer just for quick LA lofts and Florida vacation rental; no, there are some really cool, unique homes that make us question whether we even deserve them. So what do we do in our spare time? Find Airbnbs we’d kill to stay in, of course! Check out some of our favs. The best part? Most of them aren’t too pricey.
1. Hideout Bali - Ecobamboo Home - Bali, Indonesia
2. Rental of the medieval Keep - La Flocellière, Pays de la Loire, France
3. Cubehouse in central Rotterdam - Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
4. FOSuite Superior - Oia, Santorini, Greece
5. cabana floripa - Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
6. Unique artist mirrored house - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
7. Cabane n°1 dans les arbres du parc d'un château (Hut # 1 in the trees of a castle park) - Fondettes, Centre, France.
8. merchant on the road airstream - Joshua Tree, California, United States
9. Camaya Bali Suboya - Magical Bamboo House - Selat, Bali, Indonesia
10. "LOVE NEST" - Morongo Valley, California, United States
11. Secluded Intown Treehouse - Atlanta, Georgia, United States
12. Artists Home with access to The Owl House - Hightown, United Kingdom
13. The World Famous Seashell House ~ Casa Caracol - Isla Mujeres, Mexico
14. Underground Hygge - Orondo , Washington, United States
15. Skylodge Adventure Suites - Urubamba, Peru
16. Snow igloo - Pelkosenniemi, Finland
17. Windmill close to Amsterdam!! - Abcoude, Utrecht, Netherlands
18. Amazing Houseboat on best spot ever - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
So, who's ready to book a flight after seeing all of these amazing Airbnbs? We know we are!