Redecorating doesn’t have to be a chore or a huge strain on your wallet. You also don’t have do a major rehaul to get a fresh look to a room. Try these five ways to redecorate a room in under five minutes.
- Add a bouquet of flowers. They don’t even have to be real, just having colorful flowers will freshen up any room.
- Swap out your current pillow covers. Covers are low cost and take approximately 15 seconds to switch. We’re particularly fond of this cover.
- Grab a friend and move your furniture around. This is the quickest and cheapest way to add a whole new vibe to a room.
- Toss a throw on your couch or bed. Pick something that is either colorful or has a vibrant pattern like these to maximize the visual impact.
- Add a coffee table book full of beautiful photography to your living room. Nothing screams class like a fancy coffee table read.
Are you redecorating for spring? Leave a comment below with your favorite decorating tips.