Stars, stripes, fireworks and hotdogs: 4th of July has a lot of fun elements that just don't seem to translate well to decor. It's not like Christmas or Thanksgiving that has obvious decorating solutions, but that doesn't mean you can't (or shouldn't) decorate for this midsummer holiday. To help you out, we've rounded up some inspiration on how you can decorate for 4th of July.
1. DIY 4th of July Mason Jar Candles
These babies look great at night for a little holiday ambiance but also work great as center pieces for your outdoor patio!
2. Swap out your potpourri for red, white and blue ones.
For the weeks leading up to July 4th, swap out your regular potpourri for colored ones instead.
3. Toss some patterned or solid red, white and blue pillows on the couch.
You don't have to have an American flag pillow (though it helps!) to get a festive couch. Any red, white and blue patterned pillow or combo of them can get the mood.
4. Hang Triangle Flags for a Subtle Lookvia countryliving.com
Not big on flashy decor? Try hanging on smaller American flags to a more subtle look
5. Swap out drapes for white ones
Nothing screams summer more than bright, white linen drapes. Perfect for 4th of July! Shop these drapes HERE.
6. Drape an American flag blanket over a chair
Let's all just be honest, these American flag blankets looks damn good on those chairs.
7. Pull out some American flag hand towels
If you're anything like my mom, you collect hand towels to match ever single holiday ever. I've grown to love this, and now wish I had American flag hand towels of my own to bust out right now.
We hope this list helps to inspire you to add a little red, white and blue to your home decor this month!